Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break 2012


I've been back from spring break for a week! I had a blast exploring different parts of Europe, but I'm so happy and glad to be back "home." I had been traveling nonstop since I left the previous Saturday. Traveling as much as I did truly took a toll on my body. I was extremely exhausted and literally slept for 48 hours.

To begin, let me tell you where I actually was! My adventures began in the Czech Republic. I spent Saturday to Thursday exploring the city of Prague. Thursday night my friends and I boarded a 14 hour bus that lead us to the coast of Croatia. We spent Friday to Monday in Split, Croatia, with a minor detour to Mostar, Bosnia. For my blog, I'm going to split my spring break into two posts. One talking about Prague and the other talking about Croatia.


Enjoy!


This is a map of where I traveled during Spring Break. The pink stars show the cities I traveled too! The arrows represent travel by airplane, while a pair of paw prints denote 2.3 hours of travel -- by bus

No comments:

Post a Comment